Chocolate for Retail
Ordering, shipping and payment conditions
- We have no minimum order for EU customers.
- Minimum order for non-EU customers is €500,-
- Ordering goes by case quantity. If there's less stock than the case quantity the system won't allow you to add it to the cart. We can add this for you to your order manually. Just leave a note in the comments or contact us otherwise.
- You can order via the normal product or brand pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- In My Quick Order you will find items you have previously ordered - even more convenient for repeat purchases!
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (excl. VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
We ship by DHL or PostNL. These usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries the lead-time is about 2-3 days. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Shipping cost per country
We charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Croatia||Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€15,00||€20,00||€25,00||€30,00||Actual cost|
|Free order (free shipping)||€150,-||€300,-||€400,-||€500,-||€600,-||none|
We can arrange transportation for orders to customers outside the EU and will provide an estimate of the shipping cost. Alternatively, you can arrange shipping & collection yourself.
In case you wish to book your own transport, you can indicate this at checkout. In which case we do not charge shipping- or order costs.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Invoice - settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.
For new international customers we ask for payment in advance, before the dispatch of the goods. After 3 succesful orders we can switch to payment by invoice (settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.).