|Dimensions||17 × 8 × 1.5 cm|
|Type of chocolate||
May contain traces of gluten
Chocolate Tree Forest Fruits ORGANIC
Velvety smooth organic white chocolate topped with an abundance of juicy blueberries, vibrant raspberries and wholesome blackberries.
Chocolate Tree makes this from Peruvian Cacao Mass which they import themselves.
20 in stockLogin for wholesale prices and ordering
Cane sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, blueberries (4%) , raspberries (4%), blackberries (2%), vanilla.
CHOCOLATE TREE Dunbar, Scotland
If you like chocolate, you will love these bars.
Founders of Chocolate Tree, Alastair and Friederike Gower, started their chocolate adventure in 2005 by touring music festivals and selling their chocolates from a hand built solar powered geodesic dome tent. However, working with organic couvertures wasn’t enough for them. Alastair and Friederike – being the adventurous types – decided to start making their own chocolate from bean to bar in 2012. This was a time when the craft chocolate movement was just getting started in the UK.
Chocolate Tree has chosen to work with some outstanding premium cacao origins, and are always pioneering new approaches, such as its Whisky Nibs bar – made using heirloom cacao nibs infused with an Islay Single Malt. Chocolate Tree take a very precise, obsessive, and patient approach to chocolate making, all to produce the desired texture and flavour.
Both Alastair and Friederike travel frequently to cacao origins, in search of new cacaos but also to strengthen their relationship with the growers and co-operatives. This is something very important to both Alastair and Friederike – meeting the farmers, understanding the biodiversity of where the cacao grows. Chocolate Tree was the first maker to visit Chililique in Piura, Peru
Knowes Farm, Dunbar East Lothian, EH42 1XJ Scotland www.chocotree.co.uk
- You can order via the normal product pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (incl. 9% VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
Pre-Order vs Stock-Order
- Stock products: Lead-time is 1-3 days.
- Zotter Special Order Products: Lead-time is 1 to 2 weeks.
- All other Special Order products: These are processed the last day of each month and delivered within 10 days after. Lead-time therefore varies from 1-5 weeks.
- All suggested retail prices are incl. 9% VAT, all wholesale prices are exclusive of VAT.
- It is possible to apply 0% VAT for EU customers based outside Holland. Please store your VAT number in the designated area of your account pages, or the checkout page.
Shipping costsWe charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€12,50||€20,-||€25,-||€30,-||Only own transportation possible|
|Free order (free shipping)||€300,-||€450,-||€750,-||€1.000,-||€1.250,-|