|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 0.8 cm|
|Type of chocolate||
Direct Trade, Soy free, Vegan
may contain traces of milk and nuts
Dick Taylor Belize Toledo 72%
Maya Mountain Cacao
Dried Plum, tart cherry, jasmine.
Available on backorder
Using the finest cacao, and a modern take on traditional European technique, Dick Taylor are able to fully realize the potential of the beans they source. All of their chocolate is carefully crafted from the bean in their small factory in Northern California.
Cacao*, cane sugar*
“From the Toledo District, in southern Belize comes an exceptional cacao. Maya Mountain Cacao is a small co-op that has been working with local Mayan farmers to improve not only the quality of the cacao they farm but also their quality of life. They are succeeding on both levels and this award winning bar is proof of that, wonderfully nuanced, full of floral and dried fruit notes. We hope you will appreciate the hard work and care that goes into this bar.”
-ADAM DICK, OWNER/HEAD CHOCOLATE MAKER
Two carpenters make the most detailed US chocolate.
Adam Dick and Dustin Taylor are craftsmen. They use traditional techniques, classic machinery and produce an authentic taste. This is the goal of the micro factory located in Eureka, California.
You’d almost feel bad breaking a Dick Taylor's bar to eat it. All chocolate gets casted into molds with fine drawings. These will turn the chocolate to art. Packages are being made in the factory using a historic press. This makes the packages collectors items as well.
Adam and Dustin once started as boat carpenters. In 2010 they got interested in the growing world of chocolate. The same thing that made them passionate about wood, makes them passionate about chocolate as well. They would turn a rough piece of wood into an eye catching piece of furniture. Now they turn a cocoa bean into a special bar of chocolate. A Dick Taylor's bar does not need more than a bean that carries an unique flavour and a sugar that suits it well. Adam and Dustin do not add extra cocoa butter, vanilla or emulsifiers.
Dick Taylor chocolate contains loads of flavours. Keep your bar close (just put it near the couch or on your desk) and taste a piece at different moments throughout the day. You will notice a different flavour each time.
Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate
4 West 4th Street Eureka, California 95501 USA www.dicktaylorchocolate.com
- You can order via the normal product pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (incl. 9% VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
Pre-Order vs Stock-Order
- Stock products: Lead-time is 1-3 days.
- Zotter Special Order Products: Lead-time is 1 to 2 weeks.
- All other Special Order products: These are processed the last day of each month and delivered within 10 days after. Lead-time therefore varies from 1-5 weeks.
- All suggested retail prices are incl. 9% VAT, all wholesale prices are exclusive of VAT.
- It is possible to apply 0% VAT for EU customers based outside Holland. Please store your VAT number in the designated area of your account pages, or the checkout page.
Shipping costsWe charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€12,50||€20,-||€25,-||€30,-||Only own transportation possible|
|Free order (free shipping)||€300,-||€450,-||€750,-||€1.000,-||€1.250,-|