|Type of chocolate||
|Pcs per case / order qty||
El Rey GRAN SAMAN 70% Carenero Superior
Gran Saman is bold, earthy and complex, with the most pronounced, flavorful bitterness and refreshing acidity of all of El Rey’s dark chocolates. Wild and adventurous, it is noticeably stronger, intensely full of flavors and less fluid than El Rey’s other formulations.
The name, “Apamate”, is taken from the many types of trees that have shaded the groves of cacao trees since the 1600’s.
Fruit, flower, nut and spice.
El Rey chocolates are Venezuelan Single Bean Origin. Like a fine wine made from carefully selected grapes or a gourmet olive oil made from the finest olives, our chocolates are produced using the world’s most flavourful and aromatic regional types of cacao beans, such as the famed Carenero and Sur del lago beans. El Rey uses only 100% Venezuelan cacao. Rare, prized, coveted are these cacao beans.
GRAND CRU – Carenero Superior Line
This chocolate is manufactured with the famed Carenero bean, a regional type of cacao that grows east of Caracas. Since the colonial period, the Carenero has been renowned for its complex flavour notes of fruit, flower, nut, and spice, and intense chocolate taste.
- You can order via the normal product pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- Both the Recommended Retail Price as well the wholesale price is indicated for each product (both excl. VAT).
Pre-Order vs Stock-Order
- Stock products: Lead-time of all stock products is 1-3 business days.
- Pre-Order products: Pre-Order products are products which are not available from stock.
- Zotter pre-order products: Zotter Pre-Orders are processed the 15th of each month. Lead-time therefore varies from 1 to 3 weeks.
- All other pre-order products: Pre-Orders are processed the last day of each month and delivered within 2 weeks after. Lead-time therefore varies from 2-6 weeks.
- All indicated prices are exclusive of VAT.
- It is possible to apply 0% VAT for EU customers based outside Holland. Please store your VAT number in the designated area of your account pages, or the checkout page.
Shipping costsWe charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€12,50||€20,-||€25,-||€30,-||Only own transportation possible|
|Free order (free shipping)||€300,-||€450,-||€750,-||€1.000,-||€1.250,-|