|Stuks per doosje / besteleenheid||
Potomac San Martin, Peru 70%
Pure dark chocolate using cacao from San Martín, Peru.
Pure dark chocolate made from cacao grown by the Acopagro Cacao Cooperative in the Amazonian highlands of Peru. Bright and fruity with notes of banana, raisin and apricot.
Silver Medal Winner, 2013 Academy of Chocolate Awards
Ingredients: organic cacao, organic cane sugar
- You can order via the normal product pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- Both the Recommended Retail Price as well the wholesale price is indicated for each product (both excl. VAT).
Pre-Order vs Stock-Order
- Stock products: Lead-time of all stock products is 1-3 business days.
- Pre-Order products: Pre-Order products are products which are not available from stock.
- Zotter pre-order products: Zotter Pre-Orders are processed the 15th of each month. Lead-time therefore varies from 1 to 3 weeks.
- All other pre-order products: Pre-Orders are processed the last day of each month and delivered within 2 weeks after. Lead-time therefore varies from 2-6 weeks.
- All indicated prices are exclusive of VAT.
- It is possible to apply 0% VAT for EU customers based outside Holland. Please store your VAT number in the designated area of your account pages, or the checkout page.
Shipping costsWe charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€12,50||€20,-||€25,-||€30,-||Only own transportation possible|
|Free order (free shipping)||€300,-||€450,-||€750,-||€1.000,-||€1.250,-|
PaymentPayment can be settled on account (invoice), by iDeal (the Netherlands) or Credit Card. For shipments outside the Netherlands we ship only after receipt of the payment in full.
InvoiceThe invoice for your order is send my email when the order is processed and shipped.
DeliveryOrders are processed and shipped weekly on Wednesday. We ship by DHL. They usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries a lead-time of about 2-3 days is possible. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Best By Date (BBD)Attention: the date format on all American packaging is as follows: MM-DD-YY (the month first, opposite to what is custom in Europe). American artisanal chocolate makers normality give 12 months from date of production. Chocolate which we supply you with has a Best By Date of minimum 4 months. We discount and clear all product with a shorter Best By Date.
CertificationAll product certification originate from and is in possession of the suppliers. On request we provide a copy of these certificates.
- Quick order