Organic cacao beans, organic candied ginger (organic ginger, organic cane sugar), organic cane sugar.
Taza Wicked Dark with Ginger 95% ORGANIC
Perfectly unrefined, super intense 95% dark stone ground organic chocolate, studded with little chunks of crystallized ginger. This barely-sweet bar lets the bright fruity flavors of Taza’s cacao shout loud and proud! We think Taza’s simple stone ground process makes the best ultra dark chocolate you’ll find.
- Netto gewicht: 70 gram
- Soort chocolade: Dark (inclusions/flavored)
- Cacao %: 95%
- Herkomst Cacao: Dominican Republic
- Eigenschappen: Dairy free, Direct Trade, Gluten free, Kosher, non GMO project verified, Organic, Soy free, Vegan
- Allergenen: contains traces of almonds, coconut, hazelnuts and pecans
- Levertijd: stock: 1-3 days
- Besteleenheid: 10
|Dimensions||12 × 7.8 × 1 cm|
Chocolate made like the ancient Aztecs would have done itWithout the Aztecs, we would have never known chocolate. The Mexican Aztecs were the first to discover how to make chocolate from a cocoa pod. Alex Whitmore, CEO of Taza Chocolate, wanted to blow new life into this authentic way of making chocolate. Taza bars celebrate the surprising and complex flavours of cocoa. This starts with the packaging: round discs and traditional squared bars wrapped in striking colours. Unwrapping starts the bean-feast. You’ll find a sassy slab of chocolate or two elegant discs. It’s Massachutes the organic beans get grinded by two stones. Whitmore encountered this method of grinding cocoa to chocolate on a journey throughout Oaxaca, Mexico and learned how to make his own stones. In 2005 he launched Taza Chocolate. Taza works directly with farmers, asks them to respect the rights of their employees and to show respect for the environment. In return, Taza pays more than the Fair Trade prices. Discover the bold flavour of Taza yourself and enjoy your chocolate together with an espresso or a robust tea. The Taza cinnamon 50% disc makes a perfect chocolate drink.
WHAT MAKES TAZA CHOCOLATE UNIQUETaza's stone ground dark chocolate is unlike any other chocolate on the market. Taza stone grind organic cacao beans to create chocolate bars, discs, and treats with bold flavor and texture - chocolate with true grit.
TAZA DIRECT TRADETaza makes stone ground chocolate that is seriously good and fair for all. It starts with Taza Direct Trade. Taza said no to predatory middlemen and abusive labor practices. Taza created the chocolate industry’s first third-party certified Direct Trade cacao sourcing program, to ensure quality and transparency for all. Taza Direct Trade means more money for farmers, the best cacao for us, and seriously good chocolate for you.
CERTIFICATIONAll Taza chocolate is Certified USDA Organic, Certified Gluten Free, Non GMO Project Verified, Kosher, soy-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Taza Chocolate561 Windsor Street Somerville MA 02143, USA www.tazachocolate.com
- You can order via the normal product pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (incl. 9% VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
Pre-Order vs Stock-Order
- Stock products: Lead-time is 1-3 days.
- Zotter Hand-scooped: Lead-time is 1 to 2 weeks.
- Pre-Order products: Pre-Orders are processed the last day of each month and delivered within 10 days after. Lead-time therefore varies from 1-5 weeks.
- All suggested retail prices are incl. 9% VAT, all wholesale prices are exclusive of VAT.
- It is possible to apply 0% VAT for EU customers based outside Holland. Please store your VAT number in the designated area of your account pages, or the checkout page.
Shipping costsWe charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€12,50||€20,-||€25,-||€30,-||Only own transportation possible|
|Free order (free shipping)||€300,-||€450,-||€750,-||€1.000,-||€1.250,-|