Chocolate for Retail
Cacao Magazine Issue 2
What to Expect in Issue TWO:
- An introduction to terroir by Lilla (Little Beetle Chocolates)
- The fight to preserve heirloom cacao with Eric Gilbert
- Interview by Sarit Henig with award-winning chocolatier Paul A. Young
- Issue two’s feature country: Thailand – past, present, future with Max Gandy (Dame Cacao)
- Tasting with colour with Hazel Lee
- Meet the Maker: Kad Kokoa
- Megan Giller’s experience of judging the International Chocolate Awards
- How to pair chocolate and craft beer like an expert with David Nilsen
- The latest chocolate trends with Sharon Terenzi (The Chocolate Journalist)
- Delicious chocolate recipes, and so much more!
Suggested Retail: € 12,80
All prices (SRP & wholesale) exclude VAT.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Free shipping available
100% satisfaction guarantee
Excellent customer service
More than 25 brands
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 1 cm|
|Case/ Order quantity||
Welcome to Issue Two of Cacao Magazine, the first international print magazine fully dedicated to craft chocolate. This project has never been about us and we couldn’t have done it without the team effort of everybody involved. This magazine is brought to you by the amazing chocolate makers, bloggers, farmers, writers, illustrators and enthusiasts all over the world who make up this fascinating, delicious and up and coming industry.
- We have no minimum order for EU customers.
- Minimum order for non-EU customers is €500,-
- Ordering goes by case quantity. If there's less stock than the case quantity the system won't allow you to add it to the cart. We can add this for you to your order manually. Just leave a note in the comments or contact us otherwise.
- You can order via the normal product or brand pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- In My Quick Order you will find items you have previously ordered - even more convenient for repeat purchases!
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (excl. VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
We ship by DHL or PostNL. These usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries the lead-time is about 2-3 days. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Shipping cost per country
We charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Croatia||Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€15,00||€20,00||€25,00||€30,00||Actual cost|
|Free order (free shipping)||€150,-||€300,-||€400,-||€500,-||€600,-||none|
We can arrange transportation for orders to customers outside the EU and will provide an estimate of the shipping cost. Alternatively, you can arrange shipping & collection yourself.
In case you wish to book your own transport, you can indicate this at checkout. In which case we do not charge shipping- or order costs.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Invoice - settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.
For new international customers we ask for payment in advance, before the dispatch of the goods. After 3 succesful orders we can switch to payment by invoice (settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.).
Product types and lead time
We work with a tiered lead-time structure and the lead-time depends on the type of product. We distinguish three types of products in our range;
|Stock products||Zotter backorder products (e.g. Hand-Scooped, Squaring the Circle)||Special Order products|
|Brands / products||Amedei, Cacaosuyo, Chocolate Tree, Dick Taylor, Fjåk, Fruition, Krak, Menakao, Taza, To'ak and Zotter.||All Zotter hand-scooped bars, all squaring the circle and all product from the Zotter range that are not available online but only via the price & ordersheet.||Amano, Cuna de Piedra, French Broad, Letterpress, Luisa Abram, Mañoa, Mirzam, Ritual and Solstice.|
|Procedure||These we supply from stock||These we do not stock and supply on customer order only.||These we do not stock, we collect all orders from our customers during the month and we order it in from the US on the first day of the new month, lead-time is then before the 10th of that month.
- if you order on Sept 2nd, you will get the product before Oct 10.
- if you order on Sept. 30th, you will also get it before Oct. 10th.
- this repeats every month.
|Lead-time||1-3 working days||1-2 weeks||10 days to 40 days|
On the Product page ('product data' tab) as well as on the Quick Order Form the type of product and the respective lead-time is indicated.
Orderring Stock products and Special Order Products
It is not possible to combine stock products and special order products in one order. You have to place separate orders. In case you place two orders and want them shipped together we charge the shipping fee only one time (if the total is under the free shipping order value).
It will remain possible to combine orders for stock products and Zotter's hand-scooped.
Our team is here to help you.
Most ethical, most delicious
Perhaps it is because we have not been working in the chocolate business for so long (since 2014) that we work so passionately, accurately and in a personal way. In our team everyone brings his or her own expertise to the table. Organizing chocolate events, selling chocolate, writing articles, organizing tastings or master classes, judging at chocolate awards and much, much more. Our broad work and expertise leads to us always being on top of the latest trends. That is why we also know what your customers need, and how you can have a competitive advantage with the specialty chocolate that not many others sell.
Expect 1 - 5 days
Exclusive to businesses
For specific Region
More than 25 brands