Chocolate for Retail
Drinking Chocolate Piura Peru (75% dark) BIO
In a remote mountain valley of Northern Peru, is the village of Chililique. In partnership with CacaoTales the farmers there are processsing their cacao to a high standard so we can make exceptional chocolate.
Brand: Chocolate Tree
Free shipping available
100% satisfaction guarantee
Excellent customer service
More than 25 brands
Cacao beans, sugar.
CHOCOLATE TREE, Dunbar, Scotland, UK
The Scottish chocolate makers like to find the boundaries of and this is how they regularly come up with new, exciting flavour combinations. But they will never compromise on quality and ethics. If you have a Chocolate Tree bar you can be assured that all the ingredients are top-notch, from the carefully selected organic cocoa to the sugar.
About Chocolate Tree
- Near the breezy coast of Dunbar in Scotland, chocolate makers and life partners Alastair and Friederike Gower have been crafting bean-to-bar chocolate since 2012.
- The Chocolate Tree company was founded when the craft bean-to-bar chocolate movement in Europe was just getting started, making them one of the pioneers.
- Venezuela, Peru and Belize are their preferred choices of origin for dark
chocolate bars that range from 70% up to 100% cacao.
- Their mission is to create fine flavor chocolate whilst protecting biodiversity and rewarding farmers with a high price for their cacao. Chocolate Tree donates 1% of their annual sales to environmental nonprofits.
- Chocolate Tree inclusion bars have gained them international fame, and among the most appreciated we find the Whisky Nibs, the Chai Spice and the Hazelnut (Gianduja) bars.
- Alastair and Friederike like to travel often to South and Central America to personally meet the farmers that produce their cacao. You will also find them at renowned chocolate festivals and events around the world showcasing their chocolate and enlarging their fanbase.
- Not only bean-to-bar chocolate, but Chocolate Tree also offers a rich assortment of varied goods, from Organic Chocolate Bars made with cacao liquor from Peru and a wide range of visually stunning inclusions, to Specialty Hot Chocolate bags perfect to bring fine chocolate flavors inside professional kitchens.
The Chocolate Tree range
Starting from fine cacao, Chocolate Tree meticulously conducts the entire bean-to-bar process to bring out the best possible flavors from their raw materials. No added vanilla or lecithin, but only the authent ic flavors of the places of origin combined with mouth-watering inclusions: 100% Black Belize bar, a perfect choice for sugar-free lifestyles; 55% Vegan Coconut and Hazelnut (Gianduja), delicious dairy-free options; Whisky Nibs, Mezcal, Pisco Sour and Rum Pineapple Coconut for the pala tes that love alcohol.
This collection includes visually stunning works of edible art carefully crafted in small batches starting from organic cacao liquor from Peru. With the addition of classic and innovative flavors, this is the perfect selection to satisfy every taste. From the fresh Raspberry, Ginger and Peppermint bars to the rich Coffee & Hazelnuts, Super Nuts and Bramble & Cardamom bars, these pieces of artwork make it for mouth-watering displays.
With a brand new 100% environmentally friendly packaging, the Hot Chocolate range gives a twist to the classic cup with 70% Mexico Aztec Spice, 70% Peru Dark Chocolate and 45% Milk Chocolate flakes.
- We have no minimum order for EU customers.
- Minimum order for non-EU customers is €500,-
- Ordering goes by case quantity. If there's less stock than the case quantity the system won't allow you to add it to the cart. We can add this for you to your order manually. Just leave a note in the comments or contact us otherwise.
- You can order via the normal product or brand pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- In My Quick Order you will find items you have previously ordered - even more convenient for repeat purchases!
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (excl. VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
We ship by DHL or PostNL. These usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries the lead-time is about 2-3 days. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Shipping cost per country
We charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Croatia||Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€15,00||€20,00||€25,00||€30,00||Actual cost|
|Free order (free shipping)||€150,-||€300,-||€400,-||€500,-||€600,-||none|
We can arrange transportation for orders to customers outside the EU and will provide an estimate of the shipping cost. Alternatively, you can arrange shipping & collection yourself.
In case you wish to book your own transport, you can indicate this at checkout. In which case we do not charge shipping- or order costs.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Invoice - settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.
For new international customers we ask for payment in advance, before the dispatch of the goods. After 3 succesful orders we can switch to payment by invoice (settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.).
Product types and lead time
We have two types of products in our range; stock products and Zotter back-order products (e.g. hand-scooped).
|Stock products||Zotter backorder products (e.g. Hand-Scooped, Squaring the Circle)|
|Brands / products||Cacaosuyo, Chocolate Tree, Dick Taylor, Fjåk, Fruition, Krak, Menakao, Qantu, Standout, Taza, To'ak and Zotter.||All Zotter hand-scooped bars, all squaring the circle and all product from the Zotter range that are not available online but only via the price & ordersheet.|
|Procedure||These we supply from stock||These we do not stock and supply on customer order only.|
|Lead-time||1-3 working days||1 week|
On the Product page ('product data' tab) as well as on the Quick Order Form the type of product and the respective lead-time is indicated.
Combining stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order
It is possible to combine stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order. We will contact you to check if you want the order to be shipped in two parts or wait untill it's complete and then ship in whole.
Our team is here to help you.
Most ethical, most delicious
Perhaps it is because we have not been working in the chocolate business for so long (since 2014) that we work so passionately, accurately and in a personal way. In our team everyone brings his or her own expertise to the table. Organizing chocolate events, selling chocolate, writing articles, organizing tastings or master classes, judging at chocolate awards and much, much more. Our broad work and expertise leads to us always being on top of the latest trends. That is why we also know what your customers need, and how you can have a competitive advantage with the specialty chocolate that not many others sell.
Expect 1 - 5 days
Exclusive to businesses
For specific Region
More than 25 brands