Chocolate for Retail
Thailand – Phetchabun MICROLOT (70% dark)
Microlot: limited availability of 120 bars.
The creamiest dark chocolate bar, strawberry milkshake in a bar.
Phetchabun Province is famous for its excellent coffee grown in the region’s cool highlands together with cocoa trees growing a bit lower in the valley.
Whilst visiting Thai Cacao in south east Thailand, Fjak were introduced to cocoa farmers from the Phetchabun Province in the north. Subsequently, and bought 70kg of their fine beans, travelling back to Norway with cocoa-filled suitcases.
With the sound of karaoke still ringing in our ears, they set about crafting a chocolate with strawberry milkshake, banana and almond tasting notes.
International Chocolate Awards European 2023 · SILVER
Free shipping available
100% satisfaction guarantee
Excellent customer service
More than 25 brands
Cacao beans, organic unrefined cane sugar*, cacao butter* (*organic)
FJÅK, Eidfjord, Norway
Uniquely, Fjåk Chocolate aims to offer a line of fine artisan chocolate products – made locally by hand – from organically and fair-trade sourced cocoa beans – encompassing the whole process of chocolate making in the small factory owned and run by one women, Agur.
- Made in Norway, Fjåk Chocolate combines fine cacao from all over the world with traditional Nordic ingredients and flavors.
- The chocolate maker behind the brand is a skilled woman, Agur, who officially launched Fjåk Chocolate in 2017 after two years of learning how to source specialty cacao from small producers and experimenting with different chocolate making techniques.
- Fjåk is the first bean-to-bar chocolate maker in Norway.
- Their popularity has grown internationally in the past years, thanks to their unique inclusion bars and multiple international awards. Among their most appreciated bars we find the 45% Milk & Brown Cheese, the White Lingonberry and the 68% Dark India bars.
- The Norwegian word “Fjåk” roughly translates to “loveable” and “honest”.
- The peculiar ingredients included in Fjåk Chocolate like cheese, mushrooms, licorice and lingonberry are unique and make these bars stand out among other craft chocolate brands. But chocolate makers Agur and Siv never stop experimenting, and many exciting new bars are released every year.
- The Fjåk bars make for a bean-to-bar brand that is captivating both on the inside, with fine cacao and unique flavors, and on the outside, with a simple yet stylish packaging and visually pleasing inclusions when you open the bars.
- The combination of never-seen-before flavors and high chocolate making skills is the winning card of this internationally praised brand.
The Fjåk range
The Fjåk single-origin bars make you travel to exotic places around the world. The multi-award winner 70% Kokoa Kamili bar is a deep dive into the Tanzanian rainforest with notes of banana and brown fruits, while the unique 60% Dark Milk Madagascar bar is an intriguing combin ation of citrus and caramel notes. If the 68% Dark India bar offers delicate notes of flowers and sweet ho ney, the 72% Guatemala bar is a valid alternative for more intense flavors like leather and licorice. You just have to choose your destination.
The variety of flavors in this unique collection is truly incredible. From sour notes to sweet treats for the palate, the Fjåk inclusion bars in this range will satisfy different demands and preferences. Among the bestsellers we find the classic 50% Milk with Licorice, a true declaration of intent using one of the most traditional Nordic ingredients like licorice, and the surprising 50% Milk & Brown Cheese bar, a round creamy milk chocolate with a crunch of Norwegian goat cheese and Nordic salt. Every Fjåk bar is an adventure for the palate.
These bars are produced in limited quantities and are often dependent on access to the raw materials. Therefore, they are not always available in stock.
- We have no minimum order for EU customers.
- Minimum order for non-EU customers is €500,-
- Ordering goes by case quantity. If there's less stock than the case quantity the system won't allow you to add it to the cart. We can add this for you to your order manually. Just leave a note in the comments or contact us otherwise.
- You can order via the normal product or brand pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- In My Quick Order you will find items you have previously ordered - even more convenient for repeat purchases!
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (excl. VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
We ship by DHL or PostNL. These usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries the lead-time is about 2-3 days. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Shipping cost per country
We charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Croatia||Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€15,00||€20,00||€25,00||€30,00||Actual cost|
|Free order (free shipping)||€150,-||€300,-||€400,-||€500,-||€600,-||none|
We can arrange transportation for orders to customers outside the EU and will provide an estimate of the shipping cost. Alternatively, you can arrange shipping & collection yourself.
In case you wish to book your own transport, you can indicate this at checkout. In which case we do not charge shipping- or order costs.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Invoice - settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.
For new international customers we ask for payment in advance, before the dispatch of the goods. After 3 succesful orders we can switch to payment by invoice (settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.).
Product types and lead time
We have two types of products in our range; stock products and Zotter back-order products (e.g. hand-scooped).
|Stock products||Zotter backorder products (e.g. Hand-Scooped, Squaring the Circle)|
|Brands / products||Cacaosuyo, Chocolate Tree, Dick Taylor, Fjåk, Fruition, Krak, Menakao, Qantu, Standout, Taza, To'ak and Zotter.||All Zotter hand-scooped bars, all squaring the circle and all product from the Zotter range that are not available online but only via the price & ordersheet.|
|Procedure||These we supply from stock||These we do not stock and supply on customer order only.|
|Lead-time||1-3 working days||1 week|
On the Product page ('product data' tab) as well as on the Quick Order Form the type of product and the respective lead-time is indicated.
Combining stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order
It is possible to combine stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order. We will contact you to check if you want the order to be shipped in two parts or wait untill it's complete and then ship in whole.
Our team is here to help you.
Most ethical, most delicious
Perhaps it is because we have not been working in the chocolate business for so long (since 2014) that we work so passionately, accurately and in a personal way. In our team everyone brings his or her own expertise to the table. Organizing chocolate events, selling chocolate, writing articles, organizing tastings or master classes, judging at chocolate awards and much, much more. Our broad work and expertise leads to us always being on top of the latest trends. That is why we also know what your customers need, and how you can have a competitive advantage with the specialty chocolate that not many others sell.
Expect 1 - 5 days
Exclusive to businesses
For specific Region
More than 25 brands