Chocolate for Retail
HO HO HO! (45% milk)
This bar will trigger an uncontrollable urge to say HO-HO-HO after the first bite.In any case, you will become Santa Claus for a few seconds, it’s guaranteed! Black walnut and cranberries will make you travel to the north of our beautiful Quebec and you will feel that the holiday spirit has arrived!
Heirloom white cocoa variety, Directly traded with cocoa growers, Canadian milk powder
Eye: Golden pale brown
Notes: Creamy, Black walnuts, touch of fruity from Cranberries
Finish: moderate fruity with a touch of Christmas tree aroma.
Persistence: 10 minutes of happiness after each bite
CACAO AND ITS TERROIR
Variety: native Creole white-seed
Region: Morropón, Piura, Peru
Altitude: 110 MASL (meters above sea level)
Climate: dry tropical forest
Free shipping available
100% satisfaction guarantee
Excellent customer service
More than 25 brands
Ingredients: Cocoa beans*, Cow milk powder, Cane sugar*, Black walnut*, Maple sugar*, Cocoa butter*
Contains milk and nuts
QANTU, Montreal, Canada
One of the industry’s most adorable married couples, Elfi and Maxime exploded onto the chocolate scene in 2017, winning two Academy of Chocolate Awards. They encourage the farms they work with in Elfi’s home country of Peru to avoid the economic temptation of commercial cacao strains or hybrids, instead promoting biodiversity by focusing strictly on native varieties of cacao. Qantu’s chocolate is a deep dive into the role of genetics and terroir in flavors novices and experts alike can revel in.
- The Qantu story begins ten years ago in Cusco, Peru, two young travelers, Elfi and Maxime, meet by chance and the flame ignites instantly... This flame is transported to the world of cocoa in 2014 during their first visit to a plantation, Alto El Sol in northern Peru, where this immense passion and pride of cocoa farmers has shaken up the course of their lives.
- By doing research on cocoa, they discover the chocolate made from beans to bar by small artisan chocolate makers. It was a complete surprise, the flavors, as powerful and different from one bar to another, amazed our two future chocolate makers. The idea then begins to grow, Elfi comes from a cocoa growing country, Maxime from a chocolate consuming country, 1 + 1 = 2…
- It was in the summer of 2016 that the dream came true, the farmers selected, the small equipment purchased, the first import of cocoa beans on the way, the magic can begin. Even if the first bars are not quite magic, the efforts pays off as the first three Qantu bars were awarded with two gold medals and one silver medal at the Academy of Chocolate Awards in London, UK, in June 2017.
- But why the name Qantu? It is a strong symbol for Elfi and Maxime. Symbol of unity and hospitality, it is the name of the national flower of Peru and Bolivia. Like the place where they met, this flower is native from the Peruvian Andes. The word Qantu comes from the native Quechua language and is pronounced 'Kantu'.
The Qantu range
Multi-award winning range of bars that explores the exceptional range of terroir and flavours to be discovered in Peruvian cacao.
The best of both worlds - rare Peruvian cacao meets the finest Canadian milk (cow and goat!)
Beautifully presented inclusion bars that perfectly highlight the notes of the cacao and pair them with delightful inclusions. The maple sugar and fleur de sel bar is always popular!
- We have no minimum order for EU customers.
- Minimum order for non-EU customers is €500,-
- Ordering goes by case quantity. If there's less stock than the case quantity the system won't allow you to add it to the cart. We can add this for you to your order manually. Just leave a note in the comments or contact us otherwise.
- You can order via the normal product or brand pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- In My Quick Order you will find items you have previously ordered - even more convenient for repeat purchases!
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (excl. VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
We ship by DHL or PostNL. These usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries the lead-time is about 2-3 days. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Shipping cost per country
We charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Croatia||Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€15,00||€20,00||€25,00||€30,00||Actual cost|
|Free order (free shipping)||€150,-||€300,-||€400,-||€500,-||€600,-||none|
We can arrange transportation for orders to customers outside the EU and will provide an estimate of the shipping cost. Alternatively, you can arrange shipping & collection yourself.
In case you wish to book your own transport, you can indicate this at checkout. In which case we do not charge shipping- or order costs.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Invoice - settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.
For new international customers we ask for payment in advance, before the dispatch of the goods. After 3 succesful orders we can switch to payment by invoice (settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.).
Product types and lead time
We have two types of products in our range; stock products and Zotter back-order products (e.g. hand-scooped).
|Stock products||Zotter backorder products (e.g. Hand-Scooped, Squaring the Circle)|
|Brands / products||Cacaosuyo, Chocolate Tree, Dick Taylor, Fjåk, Fruition, Krak, Menakao, Qantu, Standout, Taza, To'ak and Zotter.||All Zotter hand-scooped bars, all squaring the circle and all product from the Zotter range that are not available online but only via the price & ordersheet.|
|Procedure||These we supply from stock||These we do not stock and supply on customer order only.|
|Lead-time||1-3 working days||1 week|
On the Product page ('product data' tab) as well as on the Quick Order Form the type of product and the respective lead-time is indicated.
Combining stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order
It is possible to combine stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order. We will contact you to check if you want the order to be shipped in two parts or wait untill it's complete and then ship in whole.
Our team is here to help you.
Most ethical, most delicious
Perhaps it is because we have not been working in the chocolate business for so long (since 2014) that we work so passionately, accurately and in a personal way. In our team everyone brings his or her own expertise to the table. Organizing chocolate events, selling chocolate, writing articles, organizing tastings or master classes, judging at chocolate awards and much, much more. Our broad work and expertise leads to us always being on top of the latest trends. That is why we also know what your customers need, and how you can have a competitive advantage with the specialty chocolate that not many others sell.
Expect 1 - 5 days
Exclusive to businesses
For specific Region
More than 25 brands