Chocolate for Retail
Saffron (70% dark) Seasonal Edition BIO
Saffron is an essential part of the Swedish Christmas baking tradition. The St. Lucia saffron buns are a must on all “Swedish fika”-tables from December 13th until the Christmas festivities are over.
Free shipping available
100% satisfaction guarantee
Excellent customer service
More than 25 brands
Cacaobeans*, cane sugar*, cacao butter*, saffron*
May contain traces of MILK
STANDOUT, Kållered, Sweden
Founded in 2018 by Fredrik Martinsson in Kållered, Sweden, Standout Chocolate is a leader in the Scandinavian chocolate renaissance. Fredrik has a strong commitment to using certified organic ingredients, sustainable packaging, and the highest quality cacao possible. Standout Chocolate’s philosophy is built around transparency, with the aim of rebuilding trust in the chocolate industry.
- Standout Chocolate is made with ethically traded organic cacao. Their current origins include Belize Maya Mountain, Guatemala Lachuá, Haiti Cap-Haïtien, India Idukki, Indonesia Bali, Madagascar Sambirano, Peru Urubamba and Uganda Semuliki Forest.
- Each origin is meticulously roasted, refined and conched, in order to accentuate the most exceptional flavours.
- The packaging is designed to have as little impact on the environment as possible. The outer box is made from wood pulp from FSC-certified responsible forestry, and the inner Biofilm wrapper is biodegradable and compostable.
- Standout Chocolate offers a comprehensive range of single origin dark and dark milk bars, along with a collection of innovative inclusion bars that celebrate its Swedish heritage.
- Since 2018 they have won a host of International Chocolate Awards, Academy of Chocolate Awards and Great Taste Awards.
- All wrappers offer detailed information about cacao origins, processing methods, sustainability and flavour profiles.
- Fredrik’s background is in engineering, international project management and specialty coffee.
The Standout range
All single origin dark bars are made with just two ingredients - 70% organic cacao and 30% organic sugar. There is also a range of 60% single origin dark-milk bars and a 60% vegan Coconut Milk chocolate. Fredrik does an amazing job of highlighting the unique flavours of each origin, and creating a perfectly smooth chocolate with a lovely slow melt.
The Nordic Nature Collection celebrates classic Scandinavian flavours such as blueberry, blackcurrant, spruce shoots, porcini and sugar kelp. The Blueberry and Blackcurrant bars are extremely popular and both picked up gold medals at the Academy of Chocolate Awards in 2021.
The Swedish Favourites Collection focuses on popular Swedish delicacies, such as Liquorice & Smoked Salt, Getmese (caramelised goat’s milk whey) and Geisha Coffee.
- We have no minimum order for EU customers.
- Minimum order for non-EU customers is €500,-
- Ordering goes by case quantity. If there's less stock than the case quantity the system won't allow you to add it to the cart. We can add this for you to your order manually. Just leave a note in the comments or contact us otherwise.
- You can order via the normal product or brand pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- In My Quick Order you will find items you have previously ordered - even more convenient for repeat purchases!
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (excl. VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
We ship by DHL or PostNL. These usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries the lead-time is about 2-3 days. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Shipping cost per country
We charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Croatia||Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€15,00||€20,00||€25,00||€30,00||Actual cost|
|Free order (free shipping)||€150,-||€300,-||€400,-||€500,-||€600,-||none|
We can arrange transportation for orders to customers outside the EU and will provide an estimate of the shipping cost. Alternatively, you can arrange shipping & collection yourself.
In case you wish to book your own transport, you can indicate this at checkout. In which case we do not charge shipping- or order costs.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Invoice - settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.
For new international customers we ask for payment in advance, before the dispatch of the goods. After 3 succesful orders we can switch to payment by invoice (settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.).
Product types and lead time
We have two types of products in our range; stock products and Zotter back-order products (e.g. hand-scooped).
|Stock products||Zotter backorder products (e.g. Hand-Scooped, Squaring the Circle)|
|Brands / products||Cacaosuyo, Chocolate Tree, Dick Taylor, Fjåk, Fruition, Krak, Menakao, Qantu, Standout, Taza, To'ak and Zotter.||All Zotter hand-scooped bars, all squaring the circle and all product from the Zotter range that are not available online but only via the price & ordersheet.|
|Procedure||These we supply from stock||These we do not stock and supply on customer order only.|
|Lead-time||1-3 working days||1 week|
On the Product page ('product data' tab) as well as on the Quick Order Form the type of product and the respective lead-time is indicated.
Combining stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order
It is possible to combine stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order. We will contact you to check if you want the order to be shipped in two parts or wait untill it's complete and then ship in whole.
Our team is here to help you.
Most ethical, most delicious
Perhaps it is because we have not been working in the chocolate business for so long (since 2014) that we work so passionately, accurately and in a personal way. In our team everyone brings his or her own expertise to the table. Organizing chocolate events, selling chocolate, writing articles, organizing tastings or master classes, judging at chocolate awards and much, much more. Our broad work and expertise leads to us always being on top of the latest trends. That is why we also know what your customers need, and how you can have a competitive advantage with the specialty chocolate that not many others sell.
Expect 1 - 5 days
Exclusive to businesses
For specific Region
More than 25 brands