Chocolate for Retail
Zotter hand-scooped Advent Calendar BIO
Available with packaging in German
A stylish, large-format wall Advent calendar, filled with 24 different hand-scooped chocolate minis in seductive flavours like different praline variations, butter caramel, Marc de Champagne, berry marzipan and gingerbread with fruit. This stunning chocolate range in organic and fair trade quality and featuring an absolutely beautiful design will make your festive season even sweeter.
1. Caramelised Nuts
2. Whisky (alc.)
3. Hazelnut Brittle
4. Raspberry Coconut
5. “Lucky Charm“ – Milk Choco Mousse
6. “For Good Ones“ – Choco Bee
7. Hemp Bonbon
8. “Stress Stopper” – Blue Poppyseed
9. Plum Brandy (alc.)
11. Berry Marzipan
12. Orange Liqueur (alc.)
13. Praline Variation
14. Amarena Cherry
15. Cherries & Pumpkin Marzipan
16. Wild Berries with Vanilla
17. Typically Austria
18. Marzipan + Almonds
19. Chocolate Banana
20. Caramel Praline
21. Marc de Champagne (alc.)
22. Blueberries + Lemon Cream
23. Cognac + Coffee (alc.)
24. “Sweet Christmas” – Gingerbread & Fruit, contains gluten
The calendar inlay is made from bioplastic, which is created with renewable materials only and thus compostable.
Note: This Zotter product is a freshly made product without any preservatives. Shelf life: 4-6 months months. We supply these on customer order ('available on back-order') to ensure you get the most fresh product, direct from the Zotter factory. Lead-time is 1 week.
Free shipping available
100% satisfaction guarantee
Excellent customer service
More than 25 brands
1. Caramelized Nuts – Extra dark milk chocolate° filled with caramel praline°(42%) and caramelized nuts° (14%)
2. Whisky – Dark chocolate° filled with whisky cream°(55%) – contains alcohol
3. Hazelnut Brittle vegan – Dark chocolate° filled with hazelnut praline°(38%) and hazelnut brittle°(11%)
4. Raspberry and Coconut – Coconut milk couverture° with raspberry coconut filling° (55%)
5. “Lucky Charm”: Milk Choco Mousse – Dark milk chocolate° filled with milk chocolate mousse°(48%)
6. “For Good Ones”: ChocoBee with Honey Crisps- White chocolate° filled with almond honey caramel crisps°(12%)
7. Hemp Bonbon vegan – Dark chocolate° filled with hemp cream°(55%)
8. “Stress Stopper”: Blue Poppyseed – Milk chocolate° filled with white chocolate ganache°(19%) on almond praline°(29%) with caramelised blue poppyseed°(7%)
9. Plum Brandy – Dark chocolate° with plum brandy filling°(55%) – contains alcohol
10. Butter Caramel – Milk chocolate° filled with butter caramel cream°(31%), caramel crisps°(6%) and almond praline°(20%)
11. Berry Marzipan – Milk chocolate° filled with berry marzipan cream°(37%) and almond praline°(19%)
12. Orange Liqueur – Milk chocolate° filled with orange cream°(50%) – contains alcohol
13. Praline Variation – Dark milk chocolate° filled with almond and hazelnut praline°(55%)
14. Amarena Cherry – Milk chocolate° with amarena cherry mousse°(55%)
15. Cherries & Pumpkin Marzipan – Dark milk chocolate° filled with cherry ganache°(28%) pumpkin seeds marzipan°(28%)
16. Wild Berries with Vanilla – Milk chocolate° filled with wild berries vanilla ganache°(57%)
17. Typically Austria – Milk chocolate° filled with grey poppy cream°(27%), walnut and hazelnut praline°(26%)
18. Marzipan and Almonds- Milk chocolate° filled with almond praline°(30%) and marzipan°(28%)
19. Chocolate Banana – Milk chocolate° with banana centre°(55%)
20. Caramel “Fudge” – White caramel chocolate° filled with almond praline°(45%) and caramel crisps°(5%)
21. Marc de Champagne – Dark chocolate° filled with Marc de Champagne ganache°(55%) – contains alcohol
22. Blueberries on Lemon Cream – Noble Bitter Chocolate° filled with blueberry ganache° and lemon ganache°(56%)
23. Cognac + Coffee – Coffee couverture° filled with cognac cream°(55%) – contains alcohol
24. “Sweet Christmas”: Gingerbread & Fruit – Milk chocolate° with fruit°-(28%) and almond praline-gingerbread°(28%) filling
Ingredients: raw cane sugar°*, cocoa butter°*, cocoa mass°*, FULL CREAM MILK POWDER°, ALMONDS°, MARZIPAN°(ALMONDS°, sugar°, invert sugar syrup°), starch syrup°, BUTTER°, SKIMMED MILK POWDER°, MILK°, HAZELNUTS°*, hemp seeds°, CREAM°, sour cherries°, blue berries°, dried plums°, CARAMEL CRISPS°(sugar°, glucose syrup°, BUTTER°), caramelized MILK POWDER°(SKIMMED MILK POWDER°, sugar°), HONEY CARAMEL CRISPS°(sugar°, glucose syrup°, BUTTER°, honey°), SWEET WHEY POWDER°, dates°, Cognac°, rice drink powder°(rice°, sunflower oil°, salt), sour cherry concentrate°, whisky°, coconut crisps°*, WALNUTS°, honey°, whole cane sugar°*, Marc de Champagne°, dried raspberries°, dried bananas°, dried sour cherries°, plum brandy°, raspberries°, blue poppyseed°, dried blueberries°, emulsifier: lecithin (SOY)°, orange liqueur°, redcurrant concentrate°, lemon juice°, sunflower oil°, raspberry powder°, lemon juice concentrate°, RYE FLOUR°, strawberries°, dried strawberries°, orange juice°, grey poppy°, pumpkin seeds°, CASHEWS°*, BRAZIL NUTS°, orange spirit°, coconut powder°(coconut paste°, coconut milk°, coconut flour°), coconut milk°(coconuts°, water, thickener: guar gum°), salt, raspberry concentrate°, pineapple concentrate°, strawberry concentrate°, vanilla powder°*, cranberry concentrate°, ALMOND OIL°, dates syrup°, orange juice concentrate°, whole EGGS°, ground coffee beans°*, dried blackcurrants°, lemon powder°(lemon juice concentrate°, corn starch°, sugar°), gingerbread spice°, cinnamon°*, coffee powder°*, raising agent: baking soda, BITTER ALMOND OIL°, rose petals°, emulsifier: lecithin (sunflower)°, orange oil°, cardamom°, star anise°
*fair traded, fair trade content in total: 66%
°from controlled organic cultivation
Full cream milk powder by Bio vom Berg, organic farmers from Tyrol.
May contain traces of all types of nuts, peanuts and sesame.
ZOTTER, Riegersburg, Austria
The chocolates of Zotter are a worldwide known under chocolate lovers. The carefully chosen ingredients join in a perfect melting point... This Austrian chocolate maker understands what it takes to make good chocolate! Zotter offers a large variety of products: chocolate bars, filled bars, drinking chocolate, praline bars and couverture, all friendly priced. The slightly eccentric packaging is not only pretty but also tells you the interesting story behind the bar, about tropical rainforests and unique cocoa varieties.
- Zotter Chocolate is a manufacturing company of organic and Fairtrade certified chocolates founded in 1999 in Austria by its owner Josef Zotter, and now involving the entire Zotter family.
- With hundreds of products, flavors, seasonal releases and themed collections, Zotter has without a doubt the most furnished and diverse assortment compared to any other craft bean-to-bar chocolate maker on the market.
- The great quantity of products coming out of the colorful Zotter chocolate factory doesn’t compromise the high quality of every single raw material, from the Fairtrade certified and directly traded fine cacao to the fresh and minimally processed ingredients that serve as inclusions.
- Zotter Chocolate offers countless choices for all sorts of dietary guidelines, lifestyles and preferences: vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, organic, soy-free, nut-free and more.
- All the chocolate bars, filled bars, drinking chocolate, praline bars and covertures come in a custom, extravagant and eye-catching packaging, each one including the unique story behind every product.
- Despite the high quality of the ingredients, the certifications and the artisan methods, all Zotter products come at a friendly price that is easily approachable by every kind of chocoholic.
- The collection of plain dark chocolate bars includes single origins like India, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Uganda, Peru and Tanzania, while the filled bars start from strictly Austrian flavors like marzipan and nougat to expand into inclusions with ingredients from all over the world like matcha, yuzu and chili.
- All Zotter chocolates are organic, Fair & bean-to-bar.
Part of the Zotter range (Labooko, Hand-scooped and Squaring the Circle - all items in English packaging) is available to order via our website: lead-time 1-3 days for Labooko and 1 weeks for Hand-scooped and Squaring the Circle. All other items like Mitzi Blue, Balleros, In•Fusion and many, many more from the entire Zotter catalogue (nearly 500 items!) are available via the price & ordersheet. Lead-time: 1 week.
The Zotter range
Available in 30+ varieties, in dark, milk, white and fruit. And in several vegan options.
The Labooko range features fine flavour cacao from the best cacao growing regions in the world. Each chocolate contains a rare cacao variety with a vivid history, from the Maya cacao grown in Belize and Guatemala to Dominican cacao harvested in a nature reserve. Alongside the sublime chocolates, there are colourful fruit bars – their stunning hues and delicious flavours derived entirely naturally from fruit alone – and to top it off there’s a huge selection of vegan chocolate creations. Zotter buy all raw materials in fair trade and organic quality and process them directly in-house, bean-to-bar. They roast, grind, roll and conche with great precision and develop individually processed chocolates for you.
The Labookos were big winners at the Academy of Chocolate Awards in London, collecting several awards and receiving top marks in the international chocolate test.
Available in 30+ varieties, with or without alcohol.
Hand-scooped is a mixture of inventiveness and manual work. The Hand-scooped Chocolates are filled chocolates. The fillings are spread in layers on long tracks. During this process up to 6 different layers are combined and coated all around with chocolate. By combining different ingredients such as marzipan and cherry brandy, something new is created all the time - ideally a flavour explosion. Thanks to the wonderful compositions of taste and their unique design the Hand-scooped Chocolates have turned into a cult.
Hand-scooped is a freshly made product without any preservatives. Shelf life: 4-6 months. We supply hand-scooped bars on customer order ('available on backorder') to ensure you get the most fresh product, direct from the Zotter factory. Leadtime is 1-2 weeks.
The latest innovative release in the Zotter family. Squaring the Circle is a chocolate collection with trendy sugar alternatives and sugar-free chocolates, available in 13 varieties, in dark, milk, white and fruit, and in several vegan options. A new world of healthy yet incredibly delicious options to explore.
- We have no minimum order for EU customers.
- Minimum order for non-EU customers is €500,-
- Ordering goes by case quantity. If there's less stock than the case quantity the system won't allow you to add it to the cart. We can add this for you to your order manually. Just leave a note in the comments or contact us otherwise.
- You can order via the normal product or brand pages in the webshop or via the Quick Order Form.
- In My Quick Order you will find items you have previously ordered - even more convenient for repeat purchases!
- Both the Recommended Retail Price (excl. VAT) as well the wholesale price (excl. VAT) is indicated for each product.
We ship by DHL or PostNL. These usually deliver within 24 hours (within Holland and Belgium). For other countries the lead-time is about 2-3 days. After your order is processed and ready to ship you will receive a notification by email, detailing the scheduled delivery date and a Track & Trace code.
Shipping cost per country
We charge a fixed fee for shipping (figures exclude VAT):
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5||Zone 6|
|Croatia||Rest of the world|
|Shipping costs||€7,50||€15,00||€20,00||€25,00||€30,00||Actual cost|
|Free order (free shipping)||€150,-||€300,-||€400,-||€500,-||€600,-||none|
We can arrange transportation for orders to customers outside the EU and will provide an estimate of the shipping cost. Alternatively, you can arrange shipping & collection yourself.
In case you wish to book your own transport, you can indicate this at checkout. In which case we do not charge shipping- or order costs.
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- Bancontact / Mister Cash (Belgium)
- Invoice - settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.
For new international customers we ask for payment in advance, before the dispatch of the goods. After 3 succesful orders we can switch to payment by invoice (settlement terms 21 days d.o.i.).
Product types and lead time
We have two types of products in our range; stock products and Zotter back-order products (e.g. hand-scooped).
|Stock products||Zotter backorder products (e.g. Hand-Scooped, Squaring the Circle)|
|Brands / products||Cacaosuyo, Chocolate Tree, Dick Taylor, Fjåk, Fruition, Krak, Menakao, Qantu, Standout, Taza, To'ak and Zotter.||All Zotter hand-scooped bars, all squaring the circle and all product from the Zotter range that are not available online but only via the price & ordersheet.|
|Procedure||These we supply from stock||These we do not stock and supply on customer order only.|
|Lead-time||1-3 working days||1 week|
On the Product page ('product data' tab) as well as on the Quick Order Form the type of product and the respective lead-time is indicated.
Combining stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order
It is possible to combine stock products and Zotter back-order products in one order. We will contact you to check if you want the order to be shipped in two parts or wait untill it's complete and then ship in whole.
Our team is here to help you.
Most ethical, most delicious
Perhaps it is because we have not been working in the chocolate business for so long (since 2014) that we work so passionately, accurately and in a personal way. In our team everyone brings his or her own expertise to the table. Organizing chocolate events, selling chocolate, writing articles, organizing tastings or master classes, judging at chocolate awards and much, much more. Our broad work and expertise leads to us always being on top of the latest trends. That is why we also know what your customers need, and how you can have a competitive advantage with the specialty chocolate that not many others sell.
Expect 1 - 5 days
Exclusive to businesses
For specific Region
More than 25 brands