Posted: 2 September 2019
The High Five Company is a young and small company that focuses on importing high-quality (organic) craft bean-to-bar chocolate from small artisan chocolate makers from all over the world and distributing it to a wide variety of shops and restaurants in Europe.
The stock is held in our warehouse in Haarlem (Crown Business Center, Waarderpolder), from where order picking and shipping takes place.
To be able to meet growing demand, we are looking for a warehouse assistant.
The tasks include order picking, preparation for dispatch, processing in ‘Exact Handel Geavanceerd’ and other common warehouse activities.
What are we looking for
- You have affinity with chocolate;
- You are commercially oriented and quality oriented;
- You have spatial insight and you work in a very structured and accurate manner;
- You are communicative, customer-oriented and stress-resistant;
- You can work independently;
- You are available two half-days per week;
- High school or equivalent (required);
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (required);
- Knowledge of the Exact Handel Geavanceerd or affinity with automated stock / trade systems is an advantage
Would you like to learn more about the remarkable and intriguing world of bean-to-bar chocolate? Become a volunteer at one of our events. Experience is not required, we will train you on the spot! Contact us for more information.
Freelance Sales Agents
We are currently looking for freelance sales agents for various regions. You will be responsible for sales and account management.
Looking for a suitable internship? Let us know! We can accommodatie both MBO and HBO students in the areas of administrative organization, business management, sales & marketing or (web)design.